Incorporated in 1993 and specialising in the Care and Assisted Care Sectors, Saturn has become a name to trust and has forged many special partnerships and a tradition of quality and achievement.
Saturn offer a complete Design, Supply, Install, and Commissioning Service, backed up by a fully comprehensive Maintenance & Service module, all tailored to meet your specific individual needs. Our CAD design service provides detailed drawings depicting system layouts and wiring schematics; invaluable where customers elect to deal with us on either a supply only or supply and commissioning basis.
Being the main distributor and provider of the hugely successful InterCall 600 & 700 Nursecall systems, we have installed in excess of 2500 systems across the UK. Recent developments such as the IP NurseCall Controller and Dementia Room systems makes it the preferred choice on cost and functionality.
Saturn has carefully expanded its product range, adding additional platforms to complement its original portfolio and now has an extensive offering as shown below.
- Intercall Nursecall – The UK’s number one selling Nurse Call system
- Guardian Staff Attack – Ensuring a safe working environment, FULLY compatible with Intercall
- Warden Call/Dispersed Alarms – Tynetec approved installler
- Addressable Fire Alarm – With the latest Hochiki/Advanced solutions – FULLY open protocol
- Conventional Fire Alarm – Ideal for upgrades in smaller existing Homes
- CCTV – Partnering with Videcon, offering single camera to large surveillance systems
- Access control/Door Entry – From simple keypads to fully networked installations including fob & biometric readers
- Our range includes Videx, PAC and Paxton to name just few
- Disabled Refuge Alarm – Complies to latest standards
- Disabled Toilet Alarm – Simple & Cost Effective
Finally, we offer an excellent after-sales and maintenance service. Our in-house technical support, coupled with fully trained on-call engineers allow us to provide the level of personal and professional service you would expect for your business.
- System Advice and Design
- Site Surveys
- Bespoke Planning to suit Client needs
- System Demonstrations
- CAD Plans / Schematic Drawings
- Project Management
- Tech Support
- System Installation
- Full Staff Training
- After Care
- Planned Maintenance
- System Upgrades
- Accessories Supply
Our company’s mission is to provide first class service and quality products that will exceed all expectations whilst enforcing a ‘get it right first time policy’.