A modern design of speech module that delivers a simple, clear and concise user interface providing both door entry and assisted living functionality.
In addition to providing a means of simple and effective communication between a resident and onsite or offsite responder, the combined intercom allows a resident to control door entry functions without the need for a separate system or handset.
A standard speech unit and separate telephone handset option could be deployed in place of the combined speech module if preferred.
- High quality digital audio communication
- Large illuminated call button
- I’m OK feature
- Message waiting identification
- Privacy control function
- Integrated door entry functionality with hands free voice switching
- External door release
- Bluetooth connectivity for use with an optional remote control (ZXT935)
- Easy clean, wipeclean surface
- Extra care & PA as standard